Monday, March 22, 2010

Provo Craft just released some great new cartridges that can be found here. One is Create a Critter, I just fell in love with the images. I will be getting that one for sure but it does not get shipped until mid April.....so I took out one of my old carts and cut my favorite birds. I think this card just shouts spring. The sun is shinning here in CA and my flowers are blooming everywhere... now if I could only make my Gardenia behave and give me more flowers than it did last year. ... if you have any hints on how keep buds from falling off the gardenia.. let me know.




The Stuff:
Provo Craft Cart : Disney Princess Happily Ever After 
Stampin Up : Tangerine Tango ink, scallop punches. 
Martha Stewart : Rose leaf punch
Paper : Imaginisce




3 comments:

Joanna said...

AWw this is super cute! Definitely springy!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, it's springy... I love your little birdy...cute as can be.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is this EVER TWEET, Nilda! Just got my Create a Critter today but we're going to the show so I won't have a chance to play. (Heck, who am I kidding? I haven't played with HALF my new carts yet.) LOL xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...