Friday, March 26, 2010

Thinking of You.... my new Anna Griffin Punches.I

I received my Anna Griffin punches from HSN and just had to make a card. The punches are sold in a set of 3 and are only for text weight paper... so no punching cardstock ladies... they wont work. I then cut the butterfly from Straight From The Nest... one of my favorite new carts .  Finished it off with some recollections adhesive pearls. This card is for a special lady in our family... can't tell you who.. I hope she likes it. 









3 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

This is so beautiful Nilda, the punches are so delicate looking andthat butterfly is stunning. The pink pearls are a perfect addition on the gorgeous black and white. Love this!
Hugs
Juliexx

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, what a beautiful card! I love that butterfly and the new punches. You just keep enabling me my friend, lol. Awesome job, love the colors.

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Nilda! Really tempting on the punches but I'd get so frustrated not to be able to punch cardstock! LOVE this though, you seemed to have coped. xxD If I don't talk to you before, have a Happy Easter!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...