Friday, March 26, 2010

Thinking of You.... my new Anna Griffin Punches.I


I received my Anna Griffin punches from HSN and just had to make a card. The punches are sold in a set of 3 and are only for text weight paper... so no punching cardstock ladies... they wont work. I then cut the butterfly from Straight From The Nest... one of my favorite new carts .  Finished it off with some recollections adhesive pearls. This card is for a special lady in our family... can't tell you who.. I hope she likes it. 









4 comments:

~JulieH~ on March 27, 2010 at 2:54 AM said...

This is so beautiful Nilda, the punches are so delicate looking andthat butterfly is stunning. The pink pearls are a perfect addition on the gorgeous black and white. Love this!
Hugs
Juliexx

"Um Buggin" on March 27, 2010 at 6:02 AM said...

Nilda, what a beautiful card! I love that butterfly and the new punches. You just keep enabling me my friend, lol. Awesome job, love the colors.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Nita's World Handmade on April 2, 2010 at 10:32 AM said...

Very, very cute!

DonnaMundinger on April 2, 2010 at 3:07 PM said...

Gorgeous Nilda! Really tempting on the punches but I'd get so frustrated not to be able to punch cardstock! LOVE this though, you seemed to have coped. xxD If I don't talk to you before, have a Happy Easter!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez