Friday, November 20, 2009

School and My Cricut

The best part of having my Cricut has been the ability to make projects for my sons school.  Both of these are done with Everyday Paper Dolls and faces stamped with Peachy Keen stamps. I love their face stamps for these dolls .  No need to draw since Im not very good at that.  The school mascot is a Jaguar so I use the  animal print paper for clothes a lot.  The teachers and kids love these.












********************************Fall Project **************************


This is a Fall display case with leaves cut out form Gypsy Wanderings and Stretch Your Imagination.  I stamped some of the leaves with a paw print stamp. Again Everyday Paper Dolls with Peachy Keen Stamps. I's so sorry about the glare.... working on better pics.








4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh wow. Those are just too cute. You have been very busy, I am sure the school loves you.

DonnaMundinger said...

wow Nilda! You've been a busy girl! How great you can participate like that! Your dolls are fabulous and I agree the faces are too darn cute! Hugs, D

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Nilda! You are one busy lady! I love all the paper dolls... the details are wonderful and your fall bulletin board is just fabulous!

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Nilda
Just dropping in to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving! have a wonderful time!
These proects for your son's school are awesome!
Juliexx

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...