Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first Gypsy Box


I have been working on making my first box on my Cricut Gypsy. I found it very challenging but worth the work.  I have never done anything like this so the measurements were tricky.  I really like how it turned out. Once I had the box file done I opened it as a template and created the scroll frames from Storybook to go over the box.  I then finished it off with my Martha Stewart trellis border punch and some small flowers.  The word mom is welded from Lyrical Letters font Cricut Cartridge.  Thank you so much for visiting.

front

side


inside


back









9 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh wow Nilda this is so beautiful! I love your box design and the addition of the scroll panels makes this so stunning! Wonderful work I can see you're loving your Gypsy!
Hugs
Juliexx

Christina Thomas said...

Wow Nilda, That is beautiful. I love it.
Hugs,
C

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Nilda, that is beyond GORGEOUS!!! All your time and effort turned out one beautiful box! I love the lacy scrolling on the side. Just beautiful!!!

"Um Buggin" said...

WOW!!! Girlfriend, I see you have mastered the Gypsy. This is just gorgeous Nilda, you did an awesome job. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely "GORGEOUS" ... I would love to learn how to do things like this..

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey lady, I'm so totally IMPRESSED! FABULOUS box! xxD

MsJay said...

Love the box, very pertty

Betsy said...

really pretty, very impressive
TFS

~BridgetL~ said...

This is stunning. I can see all the hard work that went into making this box. :)

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...