Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first Gypsy Box



I have been working on making my first box on my Cricut Gypsy. I found it very challenging but worth the work.  I have never done anything like this so the measurements were tricky.  I really like how it turned out. Once I had the box file done I opened it as a template and created the scroll frames from Storybook to go over the box.  I then finished it off with my Martha Stewart trellis border punch and some small flowers.  The word mom is welded from Lyrical Letters font Cricut Cartridge.  Thank you so much for visiting.

front

side


inside


back









9 comments:

~JulieH~ on November 9, 2009 at 12:35 AM said...

Oh wow Nilda this is so beautiful! I love your box design and the addition of the scroll panels makes this so stunning! Wonderful work I can see you're loving your Gypsy!
Hugs
Juliexx

Christina on November 9, 2009 at 3:32 AM said...

Wow Nilda, That is beautiful. I love it.
Hugs,
C

Margie on November 9, 2009 at 5:52 AM said...

WOW!!! Nilda, that is beyond GORGEOUS!!! All your time and effort turned out one beautiful box! I love the lacy scrolling on the side. Just beautiful!!!

"Um Buggin" on November 9, 2009 at 11:27 AM said...

WOW!!! Girlfriend, I see you have mastered the Gypsy. This is just gorgeous Nilda, you did an awesome job. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sandy from Ukiah on November 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM said...

Absolutely "GORGEOUS" ... I would love to learn how to do things like this..

DonnaMundinger on November 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM said...

Hey lady, I'm so totally IMPRESSED! FABULOUS box! xxD

MsJay on November 15, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

Love the box, very pertty

Betsy on November 15, 2009 at 6:20 PM said...

really pretty, very impressive
TFS

~BridgetL~ on November 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM said...

This is stunning. I can see all the hard work that went into making this box. :)

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez