Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Follow your heart

wow it's been tooo long since my last post. Life happens though and crafting had to take a back seat for a little while. I am so happy to be back and posting my latest card.

I made this one for the Sweetheart Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot. The challenge was to use hearts and a stamp.  I went with non-traditional colors for this one and a longer sentiment that just the usual "Happy Valentines Day".  Hope you like





Spellbinder's Heart Circles
Stampin Up Whimsical words 
Coral Couture 
Rhinestones

3 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Love the colors and design Nilda.

Hugz, xoxo

~L~

Gloria said...

Totally LOVE everything about this card!!! Really great job and Thank You for sharing:-)

Rach83 said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning, Nilda. I love the colour combo and pretty die cuts. Great design too.

Rachel x

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...