Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sew Easy Cards


Im trying out my new tool, the Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers. I bought my own floss at Michael's and started piercing.  I love that the tool swivels for different patterns. Making straight pierces is not a problem but be careful when you want to curve, because sometimes you can push too hard or to soft and the holes get messy.  I guess like anything else it takes a bit of practice.  Each piercing head can do 3 different patterns so be sure to download the guide so you can see what the stitches are.  I'm really thankful for that guide since I had no clue how to make the stitches once the holes were pierced.  I'll be practicing some more this weekend but here are two cards I have managed to complete.










Stitch Piercer

6 comments:

Got2BCrafting on February 5, 2011 at 6:21 PM said...

Sew totally cute!!! I have been holding out on buying one of these, but I am not sure how much longer it's gonna last! You have definately made it harder to resist! LOL! Great job on these.. they look awesome!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

~JulieH~ on February 6, 2011 at 1:13 AM said...

Ooh Nilda these cards look gorgeous with the sewing on them!thaanks for the sewing guide,Ibought this when it was on QVC UKlast year but haven't tried it yet! I must get it out and have a go
Hugs
Juliexx

217 Creations on February 6, 2011 at 11:36 AM said...

Ok Nilda! This card is amazing! If I knew it could do all that, I would have bought this long ago.
Elizabeth

"Um Buggin" on February 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM said...

Nilda, beautifully done. I knew you would get it together, and what a wonderful job you did.

Huz, xx

DonnaMundinger on February 7, 2011 at 8:39 AM said...

Oh Nilda, these are as cute as can be! Love the look of stitiching on cards. Fabulous! xxD

Davi on February 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM said...

Wonderful cards!! Especially love that kite!!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez