Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sew Easy Cards

Im trying out my new tool, the Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers. I bought my own floss at Michael's and started piercing.  I love that the tool swivels for different patterns. Making straight pierces is not a problem but be careful when you want to curve, because sometimes you can push too hard or to soft and the holes get messy.  I guess like anything else it takes a bit of practice.  Each piercing head can do 3 different patterns so be sure to download the guide so you can see what the stitches are.  I'm really thankful for that guide since I had no clue how to make the stitches once the holes were pierced.  I'll be practicing some more this weekend but here are two cards I have managed to complete.










Stitch Piercer

6 comments:

Got2BCrafting said...

Sew totally cute!!! I have been holding out on buying one of these, but I am not sure how much longer it's gonna last! You have definately made it harder to resist! LOL! Great job on these.. they look awesome!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

~JulieH~ said...

Ooh Nilda these cards look gorgeous with the sewing on them!thaanks for the sewing guide,Ibought this when it was on QVC UKlast year but haven't tried it yet! I must get it out and have a go
Hugs
Juliexx

217 Creations said...

Ok Nilda! This card is amazing! If I knew it could do all that, I would have bought this long ago.
Elizabeth

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, beautifully done. I knew you would get it together, and what a wonderful job you did.

Huz, xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Nilda, these are as cute as can be! Love the look of stitiching on cards. Fabulous! xxD

Davi said...

Wonderful cards!! Especially love that kite!!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...