Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Card

This week at  The Cuttlebug Spot we were challenged to make baby cards. I have recently purchased the some new embossing folders at Michael's along with my new Martha Stewart punches so I decided to put them together for this card.  The frame and matting labels are cuts from Lacy Labels Lite cart.

Be sure to go over to the blog to see more great baby creations.









The Stuff.


Sizzix embossing folders 
MS French Knot punch 
Cuttlebug stamp embosser. 
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Up. 

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, so I managed to pick up Lacy Labels too. Love this. At first I went looking for what Spellbinder's you used. Gonna have to look for those folders too. This is really sweet! Always the enabler, aren't you? :D xxD

Monica said...

Hi Nilda,

how did you emboss the stroller without the Number 1 embossing as well?

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...