Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Rite challenge 028: a picture is worth a thousand words

Well it's that time again, JustRite project. This time the challenge at the JustRite blog was to use a picture in our project. Well my 2 month old nephew is such a cutie that I had to use his picture as the focal point on my card. I think this would make a great birth announcement. What do you think?

For this one I embossed the background paper with feet and hands quickutz embossing plate. I then stamped the outside border with my JustRite Baby Ensemble 2 1/4 x 3 1/16 . I cut the outer border and inner oval with my nestabilities.  The border at the bottom is a punched out with my Stampin Up scalloped  border punch. I used JustRite Times Roman font and set them on my horizontal wood stamper to stamp his name.  The safety pins are paper punched from Martha Stewart.

I really thought this time I was going to miss the challenge since we are leaving for vacation on Saturday, I'm so glad I got the chance to squeeze this one in. Enjoy.






5 comments:

shari said...

Nilda, This is very cute! So professional looking. Shari (cricutrookie)

Sheri said...

Awww! That's adorable! I have that safety pin punch and love it too! Makes me wish I could just pinch those cheeks!

Steph Ackerman said...

Very sweet, love the safety pins too.

Cheryl said...

Aww, that is just too cute. Great job.

Tanya said...

So sweet! Love the safety pins and your ribbon accent. Your nephew is adorable!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...