Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Rite challenge 028: a picture is worth a thousand words


Well it's that time again, JustRite project. This time the challenge at the JustRite blog was to use a picture in our project. Well my 2 month old nephew is such a cutie that I had to use his picture as the focal point on my card. I think this would make a great birth announcement. What do you think?

For this one I embossed the background paper with feet and hands quickutz embossing plate. I then stamped the outside border with my JustRite Baby Ensemble 2 1/4 x 3 1/16 . I cut the outer border and inner oval with my nestabilities.  The border at the bottom is a punched out with my Stampin Up scalloped  border punch. I used JustRite Times Roman font and set them on my horizontal wood stamper to stamp his name.  The safety pins are paper punched from Martha Stewart.

I really thought this time I was going to miss the challenge since we are leaving for vacation on Saturday, I'm so glad I got the chance to squeeze this one in. Enjoy.






5 comments:

shari on July 28, 2010 at 8:26 PM said...

Nilda, This is very cute! So professional looking. Shari (cricutrookie)

Sheri on July 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM said...

Awww! That's adorable! I have that safety pin punch and love it too! Makes me wish I could just pinch those cheeks!

stephanie on July 29, 2010 at 7:20 AM said...

Very sweet, love the safety pins too.

Cheryl on July 29, 2010 at 7:30 AM said...

Aww, that is just too cute. Great job.

Tanya on July 29, 2010 at 6:53 PM said...

So sweet! Love the safety pins and your ribbon accent. Your nephew is adorable!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez