Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday : Tina Wenke stamp

I bought this stamp a while ago and finally sat down to color. Lots of coloring on this one with my copics. I  forgot how relaxing it is to color. This stamps is from the Tina Wenke Stampavie collections . I love the little critters on this one.  I used some liquid aplique for the white frosting. Can you believe I have had that for a while and never used it. Glad I found it in my stash. It wont get lost again, I love it.








Cindi Loo Cricut cart for the frame
quickutz large dots embossing 
frame is stamped with PTI dot stamps 
Setiment  Stampin UP 
note Pin from Tim Holtz collection 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nilda,

Your card is sooo adorable! I luv how you colored it in, how you used the die-cuts, emboss and ribbon. Thanks so much for using one of my stamps!

Luv,
TIna

DonnaMundinger said...

What a precious image and great coloring! This is really adorable, Nilda! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...