Saturday, July 17, 2010

French Manor Christmas Card

This is a Christmas in July card. I love this cut from my French Manor cart. This cart is an exclusive cart for Cricut Circle members. I cut the horn with the card feature and added some branches to make a wreath on it.  I love how it turned out. The card feature also allows you to cut a liner that is placed directly behind the image, I chose to let the horn flow and adhered the liner to the opposite side. The liner is embossed.  I think this is one that I will be mailing to lots of family members on my Christmas list.






6 comments:

Randi said...

Nilda this is beautiful. Now I may have to keep that cart afterall.TFS

Loraine said...

What a beautiful card!! I'm starting on my Christmas cards this month and I will have to remember this!

~JulieH~ said...

Nilda this is Stunning!
Juliexx

"Um Buggin" said...

Gorgeous card Nilda! I see your are ready for that wonderful time of the year, lol.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Caroline said...

Nilda absolutely gorgeous. TFS. I have a blog award for you over on my blog (www.carolinescraftography.blogspot.com) be sure to come pick it up :o)

Caroline (aka Doxieluv01)

DonnaMundinger said...

Exquisite, Nilda! (I feel a scraplift coming on!) I've GOT to open that cart! LOL xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...