Friday, July 23, 2010

Bryan's birthday Card : Fire Breathing Dragon

Just a quick post. I made this one for my seven year old son. His birthday is this weekend so Im busy getting ready for a party.  He is having a Star Wars theme party, but  I have no cricut Star Wars ...so  I went with another of his favorites, Dragons.  Have a great evening.  Gotta finish party prep.


Dragon from Cricut Pagoda
8 : Plantin School  Cart
Flames: Indie Art welded with Gypsy 
Sentiment : Stamping solutions. 
Tim Holtz distressing ink for the fire effect on the eight. 


1 comment:

"Um Buggin" said...

Love it Nilda! you did a fabulous job on this one my friend.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...