Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Saying Hello.. Cottage Cutz hedgehogs

I just had to share this one today.... I absolutely love the hedgehogs from Cottage Cutz. If you are not familiar with their dies, go  here to see more.  I also used the flower edger from Cottage Cutz and added some bling to it. . Love how easy they cut and the selections is awesome..... really must all of them.  Enjoy.





the stuff


cottage Cutz : hedgehogs, flower edger
fiskars : upper crest punch 
rhinestones
Martha Stewart grass punch 



5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They are just too cute

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! These guys are PRECIOUS!!!! Love this card! Enjoying vacation? xxD

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute, Nilda! I love those Cottage Cutz die! These little guys are going on my "must have" list... they are so darn adorable!

Deena said...

Cute cute cute!! You just can not help but smile when looking at it!!

Anonymous said...

Love your hedgies and the way you colored them! They are adorable!
Mary101, Cricut MB

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...