Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grunge Paper bird and cage

This week we were challenged to make vintage themed projects at The Cuttlebug Spot. Well.. I had so many ideas then kids got sick... and ran out of time... so this is my effort for this week. I just received some grunge paper from Glendas Creative Place and some new Tim Holtz inks. I just had to put them to use on this card and hopefully got some vintage going.   I will try to make another "vintage" card this week so look for that later.  In the meantime I hope you enjoy the little birdie and cage.





the stuff: 

Bird and Cage die from Cottage Cutz
Stampendous Stamp
Tim Holtz distressed inks : Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, 
vintage photo, tea dyed, broken china
Impressabilities
distressed rectangle nestabilities




7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is lovely Nilda. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Nilda, that is so sweet... love that sentiment. Sorry you have sick kids. :-(

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet Nilda. You definitely got a vintage vibe going. Love it! xxD

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very nice Nilda!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, love this Nilda! That's one of my favorite Cottage Cutz die and you antique'd it all so beautifully!

Lisa said...

This card is adorable..I love the sentiment and the bird is too darn cute!!!!

TFS!

Lisa Sturgill

Turnedgypsy said...

thats beautiful. i wish someone lived near me so they could teach me to use my toys. lol


chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
http:turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...