Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grunge Paper bird and cage


This week we were challenged to make vintage themed projects at The Cuttlebug Spot. Well.. I had so many ideas then kids got sick... and ran out of time... so this is my effort for this week. I just received some grunge paper from Glendas Creative Place and some new Tim Holtz inks. I just had to put them to use on this card and hopefully got some vintage going.   I will try to make another "vintage" card this week so look for that later.  In the meantime I hope you enjoy the little birdie and cage.





the stuff: 

Bird and Cage die from Cottage Cutz
Stampendous Stamp
Tim Holtz distressed inks : Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, 
vintage photo, tea dyed, broken china
Impressabilities
distressed rectangle nestabilities




7 comments:

Melissa on March 8, 2010 at 3:47 AM said...

This is lovely Nilda. TFS

Sandy from Ukiah on March 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

Oh Nilda, that is so sweet... love that sentiment. Sorry you have sick kids. :-(

DonnaMundinger on March 9, 2010 at 5:24 PM said...

So sweet Nilda. You definitely got a vintage vibe going. Love it! xxD

Nita's World Handmade on March 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM said...

Very nice Nilda!

Margie on March 15, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

Oooooooh, love this Nilda! That's one of my favorite Cottage Cutz die and you antique'd it all so beautifully!

Lisa on March 16, 2010 at 8:08 AM said...

This card is adorable..I love the sentiment and the bird is too darn cute!!!!

TFS!

Lisa Sturgill

chriswooten57 on March 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM said...

thats beautiful. i wish someone lived near me so they could teach me to use my toys. lol


chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
http:turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez