Thursday, February 4, 2010


Cottage Cutz... have you heard of them? I have been showcasing some of their dies at The Cuttlebug Spot for some time. I absolutely love the quality of these dies. You can visit them at The Scrapping Cottage to find out more.  Enjoy these Valentines Day creations. Love the kitty. The doily heart is my favorite.. very intricate. 





Kitty w/ Heart                CC4x4-158
other supplies: Fiskars paw embossing plate, 
Scallop circle punches by EK Success, Kitty Love stamp by Studio G. 


Heat Doily SC-CC4x4-155
Other supplies: love punch Martha Stewart, Crystals. 

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling cards, Nilda! I see you beat me to it. LOL Guess what die I was using this morning. Maybe for next time. xxD

~JulieH~ said...

Oh that kitty is adorable! Your heart card is beautiful! That die is gorgeous
Juliexx

Enfys said...

That heart is fabulous Nilda, (so is the little kitty kat)
Have a lovely weekend,
big hugs
En xx

Nita's World Handmade said...

Nilda, you make the BEST cards! I visit your blog daily just to see what wonderful creations you make! This card is very, very nice! You did a wonderful job on this card!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...