Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post-it®Craft Paper card


Hello. Today I have a quick card I made for The Cuttlebug Spot. We are using Post-it®Brand Craft Paper this week. I  discovered it at Jo-Ann's one day and was curious to see how well it would work. I loved how easy it was to punch and use with my Cuttlebug. Post-it is sponsoring the challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot, so go enter for a chance to win your own pack of paper so you can try it.

For this card I embossed the lavender paper then punched 2 ovals with my Stampin up punches for the base of my flowers. I then punched some branches from Martha Stewart branch punch in the purple and lavender.  The sentiment is  from Stampin Up.  Silk roses and leaves found at Jo-Ann's. This card is meant to be hand delivered due to the height of the roses. . but they are so pretty, I couldn't pass them up.





5 comments:

Margie on February 1, 2010 at 4:14 AM said...

Oooooh, Nilda, that's beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger on February 1, 2010 at 7:56 AM said...

Just gorgeous Nilda! LOVE your embellies! xxD

Steph_C on February 1, 2010 at 11:14 AM said...

Gorgeous card! Love the deep purple, and the sentiment is absolutely fabulous!

"Um Buggin" on February 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Girlfriend, I already told you how much I love this card...and in my favorite color too. You did an awesome job with this creation, love those satin roses. Fantastic card!

Hugz, xx

~L~

~JulieH~ on February 2, 2010 at 11:59 AM said...

Oh Nilda this is soo beautiful!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez