Wednesday, January 27, 2010

EK Success new slim profile corner punches : 2010 CHA

I was lucky to be invited by my friend Glenda from GlendasCreativeplace.com to this years CHA so of course I had to visit the EK booth and drool over new punches. If you know me, you know how much I love border punches. Here are 2 videos I was able to make while there. Enjoy.
Thank you to Shane from EK Success for a great demo. Lots of fun with these punches. I love that you can punch around a card with the corner one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How freakin' cool is that?! Better start saving my coupons NOW!

Terry said...

TFS....can't wait for the new punches to arrive!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

More WAY cool stuff! I'm becoming a punch junkie! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...