Sunday, December 6, 2009

Embossed Paper Bag



This week we are making Christmas boxes, bags, wrappers, etc... at The Cuttlebug Spot. I have been wondering what an embossed paper bag would look like so this was a great opportunity to try. Well the only problem was that I only have brown ones, so I embossed it with a sizzix folder then inked it with gold ink. I did cut 2 inches from the top then punched with my Martha Stewart trellis punch. The centers on the flowers are glitter stickles. I cant wait to try it with colored paper bags. Let me know what you
think .










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where'd my post go? Let me try this again...
Well, Nilda, kudos to you! I tried the paper bag embossing and it ended up in the trash! This looks terrific! Love the inked embossing and the red bling! That deep edge punch gives it such a festive look. I'm going to have to give it one more try! TFS!

DonnaMundinger said...

I can't believe this is a brown paper bag! Wow Nilda, it turned out beautifully! xxD

Giuliana said...

Nilda, it's a great idea, love it.
I have a question about your copic storage, where did you buy that organizer? Thanks!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Giuliana, I purchased it at Overstock.com

Brenda said...

WOW!!! This is sooo awesome!
hugs
Brenda

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...