Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tilda is Loopy

Have you seen the new Martha Stewart punches. Oh my I love them all but of course I have some favorites. One is the Loop border and corner. Both punches work together to create a continuous pattern. Great for framing . I used it on this card with Tilda. I must admit when I first opened the punch, it was a bit frustrating trying to get the pattern. I then found this video by Martha Stewart Crafts and it explained everything I needed to know. The punch will give you best results when used with specific paper sizes like 3-1/4 and 5 inches. The video is very helpful. Here is the link, click punch around the page










6 comments:

BlueRose said...

Nilda I have to get that punch, wow it really makes the card pop! Cute card as well♥

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute... why is it I always want everything...LOL..

Nutty4Disney said...

Love the card and I need to find this punch.
Terri

Lisa Scrappingpinklady said...

I left something for you on my blog at http://lisasgreetiingcards1.blogspot.com. I hope you like it. Just wanted you to know I really like your blog and thought that you needed a blog award.

Anonymous said...

Nilda, love all the different uses for that punch! What a cute card!

Jenny said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the video info!!! You are always so inspiring!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...