Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Child's Year Cards


Provo Craft has given me the privileged to preview one of their recently released Cricut cartridges titled A Child's Year. The cartridge will surely become one of your favorites. It has 100 basic shapes with shadows, 100 icons including holidays , 2 fonts with phrases, 50 cards and 50 tags. Whew, that's a lot.

I have been playing with the different options on this cart. The card bases are some of my favorite for card making. I also love the different icon extras that this cart holds . Here are a few cards. Enjoy, and I hope yo go out and buy it. You wont be disappointed.




Images on Cart





The card base and Piano from A Child's Year


Witch silhouette icon cut


All cuts from cart: Card base, boy and Dad, DAD monogram, and frame


Cart cuts: Scalloped card base, bear, baby, balloon with joy




13 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Nilda, thanks for sharing the A childs year with us. You are so lucky and what you have shown makes me want this cart even more.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I haven't seen you in so long.. how lucky you are they "honored" you with the cart. I love the things you have created with it. I didn't think I wanted this one, but I may have to reconsider. LOL You are still the little enabler aren't you LOL
HUGS

Diane said...

Your cards are all lovely - I particularly like the one with the grand piano. Isn't it great how there are so many cards with the layers all set up for you. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Chrissy C said...

WOW! I need this cart! They were smart to pick you to demo!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Nilda you've been busy and what fabulous cards now I know I will need this cart! Wonderful work!
Hugs
Juliexx

Carol said...

I can't wait for this cart. I knew it would be a good one. Thanks for sharing. Love your projects....

Camille said...

Those are awesome cards. I cannot wait to get this cartridge.

Judy said...

Nice cards and cute blog I have a blog award for you :)

Brenda said...

wow AWESOME Job!!! You really are enabling us!
hugs
Brenda

Carol said...

Very nice. I can' wait to get this cart. TFS

FroggieStamps said...

Very cute, I love that Halloween card! :)

Julia said...

I just love what you've done with this cart! I can't wait to get it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

My Serendipity said...

Love everything you did..I can't wait to get this cart!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...