Monday, June 8, 2009

Double embossed Anniversary card


12'Grand classic lace border, Texture textile, Scallop heart
Just Rite Special Occasion font



Just Rite Stamps, nestabilities, heat embossing

I made this card for this week's challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot. I introduced the double embossing technique a while back and absolutely love the results every time I do it. This time I used the scallop hearts from Spellbinders for the middle and Texture Textile Cuttlebug folder for the background. If you are interested in learning this super easy technique, you can view my video here: Double Embossing



2 comments:

Nita's World Handmade said...

Nilda, words can not express how I "love" your cards! I just love your cards, if I can make cards like you, that would be wonderful! How did you get your handwritten signature on every posting? I'm been trying and nothing words. I really don't know where to put the signature code.
Thanks, Nita
Email: steve.nita@msn.com
Blog: http://www.nitasjoy.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This card is soooo AWESOME!!! I LOVE it!!!
tfs
hugs
Brenda

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...