Sunday, May 31, 2009

Relaxing Tilda de





decorative circles


This week the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot is to color a stamped image. Well you know lately I have been coloring lots of Tildas, so how could I do something else. I chose the relaxing Tilda and cut her background away because I liked my paper better LOL.. The sentiment is done using my Stampin Up Circle of Friendship set. I stamped it first then embossed with the Cuttlebug's decorative circle frames. I love those small embossing folders. I then used my SU scallop circle punch to punch out everything . I love the way it came out. Thank you for visiting always and please take a moment and leave a comment. I always like to read what you post.


8 comments:

Jeannie Phillips on June 1, 2009 at 5:55 AM said...

I am loving your card...it is so so pretty... thank you so much for having me on the design team!!...that means so much to me...I hope that I don't dissapoint!!... have a wonderful day!
hugs
Jeannie

Linnie on June 2, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

This card is fab why not enter it in the Cute Daisy may Challenge this week it would be perfect
linniex

~JulieH~ on June 2, 2009 at 6:02 AM said...

Hi Nilda
thank you so much for the warm welcome from you and the team to the DT. I am so honoured to be part of such a talented group. Your card is gorgeous and I can see you're an expert colourer. I love your embossed circle I think I might need to get this set!!
Juliexx

Nana Jo on June 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

Gorgeous card - how did you get the embossed image cut out?

Nana Jo

Nilda on June 3, 2009 at 10:57 AM said...

Nana Jo, itsa paper punch by Stampin Up.. scallop circle.

Amanda on June 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM said...

Wonderful card! Your coloring is fantastic. I really like those embossed decorative circles. May have to pick those up!

Magoo on June 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM said...

ohhhhh, I just love this one :) brown and blue my fav! What a great idea for the circle....I was looking at those the other day and didn't know what I would use them for...now I want them! LOL! Another gorgeous card :)

Ann on June 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

So cool!!!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez