Friday, April 24, 2009

New QuickKutz embossing folders ..



I found these folders while browsing some of my favorite online stores. I got them today and absolutely love them I used this frame to make a quick card and showcase the oval frame. The embossing folder worked great in my Cuttlebug.  I did use a  piece of cardboard..(the backing of a cuttlebug plate package) as a shim to get a better impression. I think this is one of my favorite embossing folders. I will be posting more cards in the coming days with these so stay tuned.  If you are interested in purchasing them, you can get them for a great price at The Scrapping Cottage

5 comments:

June Houck on April 24, 2009 at 5:41 PM said...

Oh, no! More embossing folders I just have to have ;)

Your card is elegant and beautiful.

Sandy from Ukiah on April 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM said...

I agree Nilda.. awesome folder. Did you color the rose... just beautiful.

Sandy from Ukiah on April 24, 2009 at 7:56 PM said...

What is the name of those cute embossing folders.. you little enabler.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) on April 29, 2009 at 6:06 AM said...

How very pretty!!! Love the embossing!!

Anonymous said...

I could not find the folder that u used to make the someone special. Send me the exact name of the folder tacyn@comcast.net

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez