Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For you : 2sketches4you sketch




This is my take for this weeks sketch at 2sketches4you. I have done some of their sketches.. and finally found time to play again this week. This is somewhat out of my comfort zone with all the black and flourishes. Trying to use them more in my cards. The flourish is from Storybook (p.56). the acrylic letters are by heidi grace designs. I found them at Big lots for $1.00 alpha pack. I love them. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Let me know what you think of this card by posting a comment. If you have time, please visit my other blog  The Cuttlebug Spot for cuttlebug challenges.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

So beautiful -- LOVE the color and those flowers & butterflies are gorgeous! :)

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you used:)
Laura

Eveline said...

I really like this card. The colors are striking together.
Eveline.

Joke said...

Wow, this is such a nice colourcombination! I love the "lace" and the butterflies.

**Nancy** said...

CUTE!!! Love the butterflies!!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! your colors are amazing.

carrie said...

Stunning card and colors. Love how the yellow butterflies just jump out at you.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Nilda.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...