Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas Card Challenge

Each Christmas my DH’s work adopts families from the Rancho los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey, California.    They provide presents and food baskets to families that come from all over the country to rehabilitate loved ones that suffer catastrophic injuries.    Without this support these families would have no holiday season to celebrate.

To help show support to the families at Rancho we would like to sponsor a Christmas card challenge.  Create your best Christmas card to share with these families and I’ll provide the person with the overall best card (chosen by my DH)  a Stampin’ Up! “Snow Swirled” stamp set of six stamps from the Fall-Winter 2008 catalog (page 32).  

 


Entries are due by October 15th.   Email me at nrocke1@msn.com for my mailing address and any questions.  

 

If you would like to share your card with everyone please post your card on your blog with a link to our challenge and leave us a comment with a link to your work. 

 

On average, there are almost 150 patients at the hospital.   We would like to provide a card for every patient so please spread the word to your friends!

 

You can find more information about Rancho los Amigos at www.rancho.org

1 comment:

shelly said...

nilda ill be getting my cards to you shortly :)

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...