Saturday, August 9, 2008

Halloween Card..its no trick


This is for my DH ... he is very supportive in everything that I do. He is the love of my life and everyday is indeed a treat to be with him.   Ok... no more mushy stuff... this is also my entry for Challenge 22  on CuteCardThurday
 For this card I used SYI for the Jack-o-Lanterns and the tree. I used George for the sign.  I was at Michaels today and found the Martha Stewart Halloween punches. I bought the fence only. I dont know if I'll buy the rest .  The Ghost and cat are stickers I found there also. ..thanks for visiting. and hope you enjoy. The sentiment is done with my Xyron runner.(almost forgot that part)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Fantastic card, just love those Jack-o-lanterns and the spooky tree, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...