Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lucky.. BBTB Challenge...Teacher Card



   ********Card Removed for Publication*******ReadySetCreate back to school issue 2008 page 10

This weeks challenge at BBTB was to use the Lucky phrase in Alpha cart.. so I needed a teacher's card. This is what I came up with. The apples are cuts from Locker Talk. Sentiment is computer generated and the BG is embossed with swiss dots cuttlbug folder. The faces are peachy keen stamps. They make me smile everytime I look at them. Hope it brings a smile to the teacher.

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, yes this card really makes me smile...tfs...love it

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...