Monday, April 21, 2008

Grandmas flower pot






Made this flower pot for mothers day .. for grandma. It is the popcorn bag from Tags Bags Boxes and More Cartridge. This was cut at 11 11/2. I then cut smaller ones and attached to the outside those were cut at 4" black out. The flowers are all border cuts. small ones at 1 3/4 and the larege ones at 2". I also cut a watering can at 4" and embossed with the cuttlebug. It is 2 sided. The butterfly is a cut and emboss duo from cuttlebug. Flowers, can, leaves, and tag are from Walk In My Garden cartridge. The bags are inked and chalked. The tag reads " Grandma plants the seeds of love and enjoys her family in full bloom".
The center of the flowers are all acrilyc beads. Thanks for visisting I hope I did not forget anythig.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Wow nilda this is fabulous !!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...