Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Mom Cave: Garage Conversion


It's been so long since I last posted here. I have missed all my blog friends. Today I can finally show you why I have been away and not creating. I have converted my 2 car garage to a great space that will serve as  storage/office/ and most importantly my craft area.  Enjoy the pics and feel free to send me an email if you have any question.  If you live here in So. Cal and need an awesome contractor, I highly recommend Pearl Remodeling. I can't say enough about their service. Here is their website Pearl Remodeling 



Click on each picture to enlarge

Before Conversion 







During Conversion... great crew at work 





After.. my beautiful room. 



(some cabinet handles need to be moved)

7 comments:

Maria on September 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

Wow your room turned out great.You will have lots of fun playing there :o)

Mrs. Green on September 14, 2011 at 6:39 PM said...

This looks fantastic! Can't wait to see what it looks like with all of your stuff in there!

Raskle on September 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

Looks nice! Now If only I could let my apartment complex let me do the same thing to my garage....lol ;-)

Nilda Rockenbach on September 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM said...

testing comment posts

L.B. on September 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM said...

Now bring on the crafty supplies and get crafting right? Awesome space

"Um Buggin" on September 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM said...

Ok, Nilda I am trying this again. Your room came out fabulous! I can't wait until you get everything arranged and show us some more pictures. Love that ceiling with the track light and fan. It is so airy and bright. Awesome job, now you have no excuse about creating, you are in your Mom Cave, lol. TFS!

~L~

carrytim23 on March 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM said...

When writing the floor strategy for the Garage Conversion, the homeowner have to also take into consideration the permanent fixtures positioned within the garage. Water heaters, gas valves and electric boxes are just a number of from the information that can ought to be addressed through the preparing phase from the garage conversion. While the program is crucial for the achievement from the construct, there will likely be mistakes and adjustments that have to be created. Homeowners will must hold the garage conversion strategy versatile to move with the alterations. For more info visit at styrofloor.co.uk

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez