Friday, May 2, 2008

Fathers Day Picture

This is my entry for BBTB ampersand contest. I made this for Father's Day for my DH. I used Plantin for the Ampersand according to the contest and the word DAD, This is cut with heavy cardstock 2 times to make it like chipboard and inked on the edges. I also used Home Solutions for the Live Love, Laugh. Last I used Baseball solutions Cart for the Play Ball. Ribbon is from Michaels Dashes and Dots. The picture is my DH and our 3 boys at the LA Dodger dugout. Thanks vor visiting.

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

this is very nice......what an awesome gift for the childrens father...

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...